Japan Mission Team

  • Our Fearless Leader: Mr. Yeager
  • The Guys: Michael, Josh, Joe
  • The Gals: Rebecca, Evie, Amy
  • Our Hosts: Mr. and Mrs. Ogawa

Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Week to go!

...7...
I acquired my own domain name! You can update your bookmark (but know that the old blogspot address will still work):

http://www.polymathamy.com


I went to the airport yesterday and bought Yen at the bank there. Today I will start planning my packing. I need to figure out what will go in my checked suitcase and what will go in my carryon bag.

Our group leader (Mr. Y) met three ladies in Arizona who just returned from a mission trip to Japan. They used this tract with much success: http://www.cedricstudio.com/goodperson.html


Mr. Y said: "Scroll down to find the Japanese version.    You will notice it is a "comic book" format.   The three ladies from Arizona reminded me that the Japanese are constantly reading and many read "comic book" looking books.   Even young adults.   They said it fit right in.    They also told me that the 10 commandments really spoke to their consciences and led them to be very open to the gospel."

No comments: