Japan Mission Team

  • Our Fearless Leader: Mr. Yeager
  • The Guys: Michael, Josh, Joe
  • The Gals: Rebecca, Evie, Amy
  • Our Hosts: Mr. and Mrs. Ogawa

Monday, May 12, 2008

Three days

..3...
Time to buckle down and start putting stuff into bags. I have everything that I *want* to take all laid out - now it's time to remove what I don't really *need*.

Yesterday at my church, the elders invited us up front to pray for us - for our traveling safety, for our boldness of speech, and for our willingness to try new things. It was such a blessing to receive encouragement from my church family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I am sorry I haven't already been looking at this, but I will from now on.

I was also thankful that all of the elders gathered around you and Evie for special prayer yesterday. Our church has such a better focus on missions than it ever has in all of its 40 years.

All Glory to our God.

3 more days!!

Love and prayers,
Wayne